05 April, 2006

Surf Trip June 2006

53485302 B30D823E50

I am in the middle of planning a surf trip for this summer for teens in the area. A lot of lads who joined us for the snowboard week are showing interest in coming to this. We are in need of a few things. 1. Some surfers/leaders. Right now only myself is committed to coming. We will definitely be needing more and it would be great if those leaders could surf. I'm looking into some possibilities over in California while I'm here. 2. Could we start bathing the week in prayer? The dates are tentatively June 8th-12th. Please pray for safety for those coming and that the heart of Christ would be expressed throughout the time there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we flex with those dates? Andrew Jones has agreed to come back to Journey for the weekend of 9-11th June..

Anonymous said...

I think we can. We haven't booked the dates yet. Let me see what we can do.